We have gathered a slew of great items produced locally in and around Denver. Made from the best ingredients and by the most skilled artisans, these bites and sips would be equally great at your holiday dinner table or as gifts for out-of-state loved ones.
1. Rocky Mountain Soda Company produces all-natural soda pop in 10 different flavors such as Boulder Birch Beer and Pikes Peak Prickly Pear that can be purchased online or at a number of local retailers.
3. Dancing Pines Distillery crafts artisan small batch distilled spirits in Loveland, CO. Their inventory includes vodkas, gins, rums, whiskeys and flavored liqueurs like Black Walnut and Chai. Their fine spirits can be purchased at the distillery and the tasting rooms, or at Argonaut.
4. Haystack Mountain Goat Dairy's cheeses are known for their outstanding, fresh, clean flavor and texture. Pick up a couple of logs at your neighborhood Natural Grocers or Murray's Cheese or visit their online store.
5. Bee Raw Honey is a company on the East Coast that prides itself on offering raw non-certified organic honey from specific regions around the country. Try their Colorado Sweet Yellow Clover or Colorado Star Thistle variety.
9. Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Company, located in Fort Collins, CO, offers 15 flavors of infused Extra Virgin Olive Oils and 23 flavors of Aged Balsamic Vinegars, all of highest quality. Buy their products at their brick and mortar store or online.
10. Beet Box is a from-scratch vegan bakery that offers a vast seasonal selection of incredible pastries, cakes and tarts. Be it Lemon Lavender Cake, Pecan Pear Pie or a dozen of baked chocolate donuts, you simply must try their rich and flavorful desserts.
11. Pappardelle's Pasta's creations include many different dried and fresh-frozen pastas, along with pesto, sauces, oils, vinegars and marinades. Their imaginative ravioli and tortellini, like the Chopped Spinach & Four Cheese Ravioli in Parsley Fleck Dough, along with other types of pasta, can be found at a few different Whole Foods around town, or bought online with an option to pick the order up from the local warehouse.
12. DRAM Apothecary's production factory and tasting room is located in the historic ghost town of Silver Plume, CO, and it provides supremely special line of goods made from organic and wild Colorado herbs - bitters, syrups and teas. Purchase their creations locally at NOOCH | vegan market or Hazel & Dewey, or at their online shop.
Stay tuned for a Gift Guide featuring products from the most talented artists and craftspeople in Colorado!